Crawford Company is seeking applicants for skilled fabricators in our Crawford North Division. This position follows projects from concept to creation and performs tasks required to fabricate products according to customer specifications. This role deals with all facets of metalworking within a custom fabrication shop and works closely with other departments and with customers. As we continue to grow, we are looking for outgoing team players to grow with us!
Competitive compensation commensurate with experience and aptitude
- Experience working in custom fabrication shop
- Ability to operate tools and heavy fabrication equipment, including operating welder, press brake, roller, etc.
- Welding certification preferred but not required
- Laser experience is a plus
- Ability to read and interpret product drawings and blueprints
- Design experience is a plus
- Basic computer skills, including Microsoft Office applications
- Valid driver’s license required
Crawford Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
E-mail: [email protected]
Regular Mail: 1306 Mill St., Rock Island, IL 61201